1.    #1  
    Im looking for something better then egrips. Egrips work every well but they start to pealoff too quickly.
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Your best bet is probably the skin case from the treocentral store.

I do hate how it pulls my pocket inside out, however....which is why i personally leave my skin case at home.

If you've got Sprint w/insurance....don't worry about a case or grips...it's not worth it. I've seriously dropped my 650 at least 10~15 times in the past 7 months or so and it's made it perfectly OK this far. I don't think it's (by "it" I mean screen, 'cause nothing else could break on that phone) gonna break within the next 50 drops. It's a pretty solidly constructed phone/pda.

If you drop it more often than me (which seems pretty hard to believe), then maybe you should consider picking up a metal case from pacific rim that leaves the keyboard exposed.

But skin case is your best alternative to egrips, dunno if there's a "generic" brand egrips but I doubt it.
  3.    #3  
    i have droped my treo a million times too! the worst is i put it on my lap and then get out of the car and it shoots off my lap into the street.

i will check out thoes cases

Thanks,

Grant
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold