i had QED in my old palm 505; is it compatible with treo? what should i get?
    I use eReader - but not for any reason other than it's free, came with the TREO and I find it provides a wide variety of available reading material.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    I use eReader - but not for any reason other than it's free, came with the TREO and I find it provides a wide variety of available reading material.
    Link please?
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Link please?
    www.eReader.com.
    You can find the basic software on the TREO install disk as well.
    Another vote for eReader. That's what I use.

ChickenHawk
    ditto

eReaderPro
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    ditto

eReaderPro
    ditto ditto. One of the best features is the adjustable 'scroll' so you can prop up your treo get comfortable and just read along.

download link
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I like MobiPocket. Solid array of titles and decent functionality. www.mobipocket.com. It's a French company but I forgave them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrusso2005
    I like MobiPocket. Solid array of titles and decent functionality. www.mobipocket.com. It's a French company but I forgave them.
    LOL you might but (*shhh - Insertion wont).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

second for mobi since its also free; i use ereader sometimes as well
    I use isolo
    For ebooks, I regularly use:

Ereader
    Mobipocket Reader
    Isilo
    DTG

For editing I use

DTG
    SiED
    PalmFiction

Others include, VFSi, CardTxt, Zdocj, Tibr, etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    eReader Pro- good programme.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    You might take a look at the thread below:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=58711
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Palm Fiction. Before that TiBr, and before that Weasel Reader.

All free, but Palm Fiction has a lot of great features, google for it.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I just started reading ebooks on my Treo650. Where can I locate what formats eReader will accept? Is it only the eReader format?

Also, can eReader run from an SD card?
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    eReader Pro
    EReader can run from the card but it won't save current page so when you quit and restart the app later you'll be back at the start unless you specifically set a bookmark.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    EReader can run from the card but it won't save current page so when you quit and restart the app later you'll be back at the start unless you specifically set a bookmark.
    If you load the actual book into RAM and leave it there, your bookmarks and last page will be retained.