1.    #1  
    OK, so I am in college now. I was wondering if the built in calendar can do this, or if anyone knows of the best one that can.

I want to be able to put in my whole schedule for classes months in advance... then I want to be able to add assignments for each class each day.... anyone know how to do this?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Set your class times..then add a note for your assignments, might work. Might be easier to do this through outlook.
    Quote Originally Posted by hahnyc87
    OK, so I am in college now. I was wondering if the built in calendar can do this, or if anyone knows of the best one that can.

I want to be able to put in my whole schedule for classes months in advance... then I want to be able to add assignments for each class each day.... anyone know how to do this?
    Another option would be "Due Yesterday", freeware from www.nosleep.net
    (The people that brought you FileZ)
    It is a student assignment software, check it out, very well done.

(As for your specific request -- not unless you create the class schedule by day, by class, individually. Then you can add notes to those individual appointments. If you create the class schedule by the repeat method --any note you add goes on every occurence. . .)

I would put the class schedule in appointments and use the "Due Yesterday" software to track your assignments..........

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/27/2005 at 10:03 PM.