1.    #1  
    Okay the subject...i couldnt think of one..so I'm sorry

What I mean is, you know from Phone-->General Preferences, you can have it show a dial pad or a wallpaper, well is there an app which will augment the wallpaper choice and show a nice clock (big that is) with a calendar (or date). You know how you have on say a Samsung, when you open it up the wallpaper screen can be set to a clock, I was wondering if the same thing can be done on the treo

Sorry again if this makes no sense...the mofo wants to go sleepy..but dah mofo is at work....
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Okay the subject...i couldnt think of one..so I'm sorry

What I mean is, you know from Phone-->General Preferences, you can have it show a dial pad or a wallpaper, well is there an app which will augment the wallpaper choice and show a nice clock (big that is) with a calendar (or date). You know how you have on say a Samsung, when you open it up the wallpaper screen can be set to a clock, I was wondering if the same thing can be done on the treo

Sorry again if this makes no sense...the mofo wants to go sleepy..but dah mofo is at work....
    Skinner is the only app I know about.
  3.    #3  
    no not to change the dial pad skin...again in general preferences you can change it to a wallpaper or the dial pad..i am wondering if there is an app that on default when you hit the phone button, it takes you to the phone app, but on the main screen instead of showing a dial pad or a wallpaper, shows a nice big clock in teh centre, with the date or calendar (if possible that is)
    Maybe you could suggest it to the developer of KeyGuardTime+ (tmt)?

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,9245.0.html
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Maybe you could suggest it to the developer of KeyGuardTime+ (tmt)?

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,9245.0.html
    i just tried the app by itself and it is amazing

thanks mr mo
    Yep. Was wondering at first if that was originally what you were after.. enjoy mofo
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I really like that little program... so basic, yet so useful...
    it's in the process of being updated... will be even better.
  9.    #9  
    and the best thing about it is that its free such a powerful simple app for free...pure proness