1.    #1  
    After many months of happy go-lucky times with my trusty HBH-660, my dear loyal friend has gone on to better pastures... He will be missed. Okay, now I am stuck. I lost my SE HBH660 on a ride at Six Flags this weekend... It fell off my ear on the floor of the ride and rolled right into a crevice into the machine mechanism never to be seen again. SO... I need a new BT headset to replace it.

THe $25,000 QUESTION IS: What BT headset connects the FASTEST? I got spoiled with the HBH600 and abandoned my Scala for it, but now that my HBH-660 is gone, should I replace it with another 660? Since I have the car charger and other accessories for it? Or should I go up to the 662? Are the 660 accesories compatible with the HBH-662?

Or is there a BT headset that connects even faster then those two? I am trying to stay at $70 or below in price but will go up depending on quality. What about the TWH? How is the speed on that one?

Yes, I did a search, I'm just looking for connect speed at this point...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    What do you mean connects? The time it takes to pair? The time it takes from turning it on to when you can talk? The time it takes to ring in your ear when you get a call?
  3.    #4  
    Yup, time it takes to ring in my ear from when the Treo actually starts ringing. Scala takes way too long as I am usually dealing with my toddler, by the time it rings in my ear, 2-3 rings have gone by. I'm using my Cardo Scala as a backup but I need something else quicker like now.

Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    What do you mean connects? The time it takes to pair? The time it takes from turning it on to when you can talk? The time it takes to ring in your ear when you get a call?

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I lost my TWH at the Venetian in Vegas
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    From what I've read all the accessories, directions, etc. are exactly the same with the 660/662. I can't reccomend either, though, since I've never tried them.
    See my post today.. The HS805 connects almost immediately.
  7.    #8  
    Yeah, but I'm not too keen on using batteries... I might just have to wait til I see another SE come up in the Marketplace for a good price or maybe even a Treo Wireless headset, that way I dont have to buy another car charger. Thanks tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprintman
    See my post today.. The HS805 connects almost immediately.

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Yeah, but I'm not too keen on using batteries... I might just have to wait til I see another SE come up in the Marketplace for a good price or maybe even a Treo Wireless headset, that way I dont have to buy another car charger. Thanks tho.
    You might want to check some of the reviews. There haven't been too many kind words about the TWH.
    Why not stick with the 660? I don't think there is really any much advantage for the 662 on the Treo. As far as I am concerned, the 660 is great, but I haven't tried the 662.