Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Is it possible to fast forward in RealPlayer? It's not a bad MP3 player but until I can figure out how to fast forward I'll stick with Pocket Tunes.
    Hi,
    the only way I've been able to FF [>>] is to "drag" the "progress button" along the song segment while playing. There may be another way without having to use the stylus, but I haven't figure it out yet
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Yeah, I knew about that, shout have mentioned I want to do it without the stylus like in Ptunes where holding down the left or right on the 5-way will fast forward.
    Pocket Tunes also has a great skin which lets me jump forward or backward by increments of 15 sec; 30 sec; 1 min; 2 min; 5 min. It's great for audio books or recorded radio.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Glad to learn I can FF in pTunes...I'm relatively new to it and hadn't checked the manual. Which skin has the incremental skips? I need that for podcasts...
    Here is the incremental skipping skin for Pocket Tunes:
    http://www.pocket-tunes.com/skins/mods/hifijump.shtml
    It works great.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!