1.    #1  
    Are there any Jot users out there? If so, do you get a soft reset whenever you go to the program MMS and then exit to go to another program?

When I remove Jot the soft reset problem goes away. When I reload Jot the crash reoccurs. Even if I disable Jot the crash occurs. Simply having Jot on the 650 causes a conflict with MMS.

For me Jot is an essential tool. The keyboard is OK but I like having the option of writing on the screen.

Do I have a defective 650? Is there a solution anyone can offer?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmTreo650User
    Are there any Jot users out there? If so, do you get a soft reset whenever you go to the program MMS and then exit to go to another program?

When I remove Jot the soft reset problem goes away. When I reload Jot the crash reoccurs. Even if I disable Jot the crash occurs. Simply having Jot on the 650 causes a conflict with MMS.

For me Jot is an essential tool. The keyboard is OK but I like having the option of writing on the screen.

Do I have a defective 650? Is there a solution anyone can offer?

Thanks.
    JOT nor WordComplete will not work properly on Treo 650. Save yourself the headace. See JOT homepage www.cic.com.

Closest solution is GrafittiAnywhere and Grafitti_1 libraries transferred from another device (like Tungsten T) but you will lose punctuation strokes.
    Yeah, breaks my heart that Jot doesn't work better with the 650, its driving me to use the keyboard though...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Yeah, breaks my heart that Jot doesn't work better with the 650, its driving me to use the keyboard though...
    I liked JOT too, very much. I tried TealScript but I did not quite like it...
    GrafittiAnywhere can get in the way sometimes and it is not as predictive as Jot was on my Tungsten T. Plus no punctuation.

ShortCuts5 and KeyCaps600 is making using the keyboard easier for me though. Also trying to get the hang of FieldPlus. All free and make keyboard more useful.

Unfortunately I have big hands so tiny keyboard is a challenge.