1.    #1  
    Okay so ever since I updated my sprint software, to enable bt dun etc. I am now unable to use any type of blue tooth headset. I dont understand what is missing, my phone and the headset are paired correctly the phone noticed the headset and i insert the password and all that stuff, but when i dial the number on the phone, it rings like normal thru the speaker/earpiece of the phone and nothing is heard from the bt headset. I have tried this on a jabra as well as a motorola both to no avail. Please advise.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Treoguy1234
    Okay so ever since I updated my sprint software, to enable bt dun etc. I am now unable to use any type of blue tooth headset. I dont understand what is missing, my phone and the headset are paired correctly the phone noticed the headset and i insert the password and all that stuff, but when i dial the number on the phone, it rings like normal thru the speaker/earpiece of the phone and nothing is heard from the bt headset. I have tried this on a jabra as well as a motorola both to no avail. Please advise.
    thanks
    Do you currently have dun enabled?
    AIM: irksome234 MSN: lannie[at]gmail.com
  3.    #3  
    no i do not have dun enabled
    thanks
  4.    #4  
    i wonder if there is some other setting which must be used for the headset to work. I did not have this problem before the most recent update, but i didnt have good bt dun either.
    thanks for any help
    I have Shadowmite's BT DUN hack and the recent Sprint softward update - DUN works great on my Treo 650 . However, I can't get any other device (like a headset) to pair without the whole thing crashing!
    Try deleting Bluetooth Device Cache and re-pairing. You might have to use Filez to do so.
  7.    #7  
    well as for me i do not have the dun hack nor do i need dun at all, i just want the headset to work.
    thanks
  8.    #8  
    does anyone have any other ideas...i really would like to get any bt headset to work, but since the new sprint updte it pairs but does not connect during an actual phone call.
    thanks