Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Hi
    trying to get dial up networking via bluetooth on my powerbook running Tiger, but I dont know which modem from the drop down list to use. With my Nokia it was Nokia Infrared, even with BT, but which one for the treo650?
    Thanks in anvance
    "sprint pcs vision" should be in the list
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Thanks!
    sorry...I was assuming you're on sprint. If not...did it work?

If so...you're welcome!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    No I'm not on Sprint, but it worked....
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfatgit
    No I'm not on Sprint, but it worked....

What provider are you on if I may ask. I am using Verizon and the Sprint driver did NOT work for me. Anyone have any other recomendations ?

Thanks in advance.
    Hello, I am trying to use my TREO (ORANGE FRANCE) as a modem bluetooth for my Mac Powerbook (OS X 10.3.9). What is the right modem script or what is the configuration to give my Mac (null modem 115200 ????).

Thank you for helping
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MacInfo
    What provider are you on if I may ask. I am using Verizon and the Sprint driver did NOT work for me. Anyone have any other recomendations ?

Thanks in advance.
    Sorry for the delay. I am on Orange UK. I can connect fine with BT "traditional" diall up to an ISP but I dont know how to do it by gprs...
    Go to www.macronsoft.com and look for Massimo Valle's GPRS Script Generator for modem scripts for your Treo.
    Thnx jposin... I'm going to try that link out for T-Mobile usa tonite.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about