Global Posts
    703 Global Posts
    I tried out a 650 at the Sprint store. The Uconnect bluetooth in my new Chrylser 300C was only able to find the 650 in one out of three attempts. Does anyone have any experience using a 650 in a Chrylser? Does the latest firmware upgrade improve the 650s ability to connect to the Uconnect.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjrosen
    I tried out a 650 at the Sprint store. The Uconnect bluetooth in my new Chrylser 300C was only able to find the 650 in one out of three attempts. Does anyone have any experience using a 650 in a Chrylser? Does the latest firmware upgrade improve the 650s ability to connect to the Uconnect.
    Have had no problems here. The problem you are talking about is probably because in the older firmwares you had to turn on bluetooth wakeup in order for the Treo to properly interface with the uconnect system.
    My Bluetooth "Toys"

Sprint Treo 700p
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT w/UConnect
    HP DeskJet 450wbt
    I have a Treo 650 (CNB) and 2006 Dodge Charger with UConnect. At first the BT connection was bad until I completed the Carkit Update. It works well know however, I do not have full functions such as Signal Meter, Battery Meter, etc.. Basically it just connects with no bells and whistles. I have heard that Sprint user have gotten the bells and whistles after the firmware update.

Can someone confirm that has a Dodge UConnect system with either a Treo 650 with Sprint and other carriers?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmusselman
    I have a Treo 650 (CNB) and 2006 Dodge Charger with UConnect. At first the BT connection was bad until I completed the Carkit Update. It works well know however, I do not have full functions such as Signal Meter, Battery Meter, etc.. Basically it just connects with no bells and whistles. I have heard that Sprint user have gotten the bells and whistles after the firmware update.

Can someone confirm that has a Dodge UConnect system with either a Treo 650 with Sprint and other carriers?

Thanks
    The basics work great in a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. No signal or battery meter.