1.    #1  
    Ever since switching from my Nextel Blackberry, to my Verizon Treo 650, my e-mail just hasn't been the same. I started with Chattermail's push e-mail solution, but found it to be less of a solution in that it keeps using the data network to check for mail, sending people to voicemail...in addition, my battery was seriously drained.

Then I've been trying to get Verizon's Wireless Sync software to work properly - when it works, it works great...real push e-mail, and only ties up the network when downloading or sending messages. But for some reason, when sending mail, the mail doesn't always go through - I'm waiting for Verizon's Tier 3 support to call me back, hopefully with a solution.

So now I wonder if they don't find a solution, what are my other options? I'm still within my 15 day trial window. I'd hate to get rid of the Treo as I love the functionality otherwise, however real instant e-mail is important to me. What do ya think?

-Jay
    You wouldn't have any of those Chatter issues with a GSM Treo; Verizon is just awful in the way it handles data...

Marc
    Stick with the VZ tech support. I had an issue with them about 2 weeks ago. It took a week, but eventually they put me directly in touch with Intellisync (who actually writes and operates VZW WirelessSync) and they resolved my issue. I have no problems sending or recieving. And no problems with missed calls.