1.    #1  
    is there a "must have" software thread, and can someone point me to it?
    (should it be stickied for future newbies like me?)

-thnx,
    miike
    :menu:
    miike
    You're not serious are you??

Please don't ask about blinking stars next...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You're not serious are you??

Please don't ask about blinking stars next...
    LOL you just seem to love those.

6 programs link
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Don't forget the "OMG!!! I didn't know you could do this!!" thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=66709k

Or Lulugirls "Look at all the crap I can fit" thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=84262
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    I don't think there is any 'must-have" software that fits everyone - it really depends on what you manly use your Treo for, and what your priorities are. Also how much money you want to spend. For me, the only "must-haves" that weren't included with my Treo were Chatter (to get my emails instantly) and Docs to Go (to see attachments when they come), but I rely on email communication a lot, and I use my Treo mostly for business. I have Ptunes but only because it was free with registration, I wouldn't have paid money to have an MP3 player on my Treo. Others would say an audio player program is essential.

There are a lot of free trial programs out there that you can use for a while to see if you "must" have it. I would recommend you try them to see what fits your needs and wants, they're sure to be different from others'.