1.    #1  
    * Added Network Prefs for disconnecting from the network after a sync, and using a proxy server.
    * Added Camera Prefs for opening the camera on launch of the app, and staying in camera mode after each photo is taken.
    * Resolved a "Mem01F4" error that appeared when synching a new entry with a long photo title.
    * Generic thumbnails for partially downloaded photos are now cleared up by synching again.
    * Blog Title and Subtitle length increased. From 30/50 to 45/60.
    * Caption field now supports up to 8000 characters.
    * Fixed an issue where the Category was overlapping the Status menu.
    * Fixed an issue where edits were not synched with the server, for items removed by the "limit number of entries" preference.
    * Fixed an issue where, after a timeout error, the device was not allowed to sleep. Battery drainer.
    Quick Question, Can you set SplashBlog to upload to a different site/email address or is it only for use with SplashBlog's website?
    Splashblog only
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Same request here.

It looks like great software, but I already have my own website and would like to integrate it (Gallery) with SplashBlog, so until they do, I'll just continue using a more indirect method.
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    Same request here.

It looks like great software, but I already have my own website and would like to integrate it (Gallery) with SplashBlog, so until they do, I'll just continue using a more indirect method.
    Yeah, I like how splashblog uses the built in camera app and then uploads to the site. I'd like to do what textamerica.com

I'd also like a program or some or a feature of it, to be able to send pictures automatically via my pop3 email to wherever, instead of using MMS to send.
    my media works plan for cingular gives me 200mms and unlimited gprs. so sending via email would be better than using up my mms.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    You don't have to use splashblog.

From the users guide: "You can configure splashblog on your handheld to sync with multiple online photoblogs. SplashBlog includes access to a free photoblog account on splashblog.com."
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    You don't have to use splashblog.

From the users guide: "You can configure splashblog on your handheld to sync with multiple online photoblogs. SplashBlog includes access to a free photoblog account on splashblog.com."
    They may not have updated the manual but the latest releases to my knowledge only let you post to Splashblog. The first release supported others but they took it away I think.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."