1.    #1  
    I upgraded from Sprint 600 to 650 yesterday. Installed the CD that came with the phone and now HotSync isn't working. Never had a problem with HotSync on this computer with the 600. Now HotSync doesn't open when I press the sync button. My computer has recognized ad installed the new hardware. Still getting the "unable to communicate..." error message.

Man, is it frustrating! I should have just kept the 600. I've wasted way too much time trying to figure this out. I've been through all the forums and support suggestions with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Scott
    "Those left standing will make millions writing books on the way it should have been"
    Hang in there, the 650 is worth it, much better than the 600. Hope all works out for you.
    I'd try uninstalling the desktop software completely, and if you're comfortable going into the regestry, delete all instances of Palm and USRobotics. There might be a conflict between your old and updated versions of the software.
  4.    #4  
    I think the cable is OK. I use it to sync with my Mac just fine.
    "Those left standing will make millions writing books on the way it should have been"