1.    #1  
    I really thought this program would improve my Treo use. I ended up with an initial buggy version, and they have since updated it, but I removed it from my machine before using the updated version. I was just looking for a program to put all of the management programs in one list. Little did I know that in Zlauncher (which I had from the beginning) there was Quicklaunch. I simply put Contacts, Datebook, Tasks, & Memos in it, and I assigned the Quicklaunch to a button I don't use (the left shift button). I also added a few other programs such as DA and Pocket Quicken. This does exactly what I need!

Anyway, this thread could be looked at as a bash against Beyond Contacts. Not my intention. My intent was to educate other naive people like I was that there may be other options already on your Treo that can serve your needs instead of spending $20-$30 on more software.
    Last edited by lawilson2; 06/26/2005 at 10:45 AM. Reason: title appeared to be dogging product; not my intention
    they have a refund period of like 30 days I believe
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    I really thought this program would improve my Treo use. I ended up with an initial buggy version, and they have since updated it, but I removed it from my machine before using the updated version. I was just looking for a program to put all of the management programs in one list.
    I have been using Beyond Contacts for a year and a half (now v3.0082). I am not 100% happy with it (maybe 90-95%) but it does two things really well:
    1) It syncs very well with my MS Outlook at work: Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, and Mail. It syncs better than any other program I had used at that time, including reserving conference rooms.

2) It keeps ALL of this separate from my Palm Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, and Mail.

Sync'g with Outlook is the only reason I use it, as I prefer non-Outlook conduit programs for management of my time, contacts, mail and notes.

For the money I WOULD NOT buy it for my personal management, as there are more flexible (and cheaper) ways of managing the information.

For the money it is the best all in one solution for sync'g with Outlook.