I notice something weared yeasterday, all incoming calls did not show calling numbers, instead "No Caller ID" was showing while phone was ringing. My network does not permit hiding phone number when initiating a call. Tracking this I found this started exactly after 12:00am Saturday 25th.

After long investigation, I was about to do a hard reset and re-install my applications one by one, I suddenly discovered around 12 new temp files with the name "tempfl##.tmp" in RAM. When I deleted those files my phone was able to recognize incoming call numbers.

BTW, I installed the new Treo650 GSM update first day it was announced June 16th. My firmware is 1.28 and software version 1.13.

Thought maybe someone had a similar situation.