Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. amf
    Sharky: You may be correct but it will be better if we can have a choice. Which is better and which will make the Treo more stable? Who knows, maybe RLock and your app can compliment each other. Thanks!
    I think they would compliment each other. RLock can lock apps in cache, but it doesn't clear the cache out.

I still see the need for it.
    With an already limited cache and the need for cache management tools like dbcachetool, what's the value of locking something into cache?
    Quote Originally Posted by whidden
    I think they would compliment each other. RLock can lock apps in cache, but it doesn't clear the cache out.

I still see the need for it.
    I agree. And I'm also waiting for a tool which will reveal the files that are currently in the cache.

Also, this is not related to the app, but does anyone know if there is a chronological order in how the files in dbcache are purged? First-in-first-out?
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
  5. amf
    Sharky: ANy news? Thanks!
  6. amf
    Bump..
    I am a new 650 owner trying to use DBCache. I would like to see a replacement for this app. Any news on this version ?
    vaporware?

Al
    picture matches the comment perfectly ;-)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123