1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a free utility/database available for the Treo/Palm which served to remind a doc what things are required to bill a level 2 admission for example? I have searched without any luck and am just having to start worrying about this junk and wanted a "cheat sheet" to remind me.
    Thanks.
    Hmm... not sure if this is what you're looking for...

http://www.statcoder.com/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    digibrain,

The requirements depend on whether you are doing E&M Bill vs. Service Time Bill. In addition, it depends on which CMMS guide you are using - safest to assume you would use the latest.

I've run across alot of coding programs, but none are a simple as looking at the simple trifold that I carry in my pocket. The information is relatively simple, something that if you can't find it, you might just take the time to make a cheat-sheet in Word and keep it on your Treo?