Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I searched threads, and sub-threads, and though there has been many TAXI sightings, (yes, I've seen mine many times) I can't seem to find if anyone has actually "caught" the mischevious little car. Has anyone been lucky enough to actually tap on the taxi as it zooms by?
    I'm curious if maybe there is a hidden app as well that might be activated by catching it. Could there be something more?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Once I was putting in an appointment when the cab flashed by and I tapped on it while trying to do other stuff. It didn't do anything. I don't remember if it actually registered my tap in terms of putting in the appointment.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I have tried many times to take a screenshot but as long as the taxi is visable, nothing works.
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    What are you guys talking about? Is this an app? What is the taxi?
    Search for "easter egg"
    I noticed that after I updated my firmware and then synced it with my computer it turned the easter egg back on for me. So during the syncing process it tells your computer that you have activated your easter egg.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I have seen the taxi more with 1.28/1.13 than the original cingular stuff..
    Please instruct me on how to turn on the easter egg.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Go to prefs>power> take your stylus and draw a tiny circle counter clockwise in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
    system / prefs / power draw a very small counterclockwise circle in the bottom right corner of the screen

and wait . . . . . . . . . .

I have been waiting a month. . . and still no taxi

others, have seen theirs within a week

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/25/2005 at 10:55 PM.
    OK Guys, I can setup BtDUN paired to a PC and a PPC as well as establish a VNC connection to my PC tunneled with MergicVPN but I can't get the EASTER EGG to appear.

Does installing Graffiti 1 or it's remnant interfer.

I'm starting to think you guys are hallucinating.........Easter Egg, Taxi?
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I just did it and I have the egg... How in the world did anyone ever find that... Just happen to be drawing little circles everywhere.. lol

So now I'm waiting for this taxi thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    OK Guys, I can setup BtDUN paired to a PC and a PPC as well as establish a VNC connection to my PC tunneled with MergicVPN but I can't get the EASTER EGG to appear.

Does installing Graffiti 1 or it's remnant interfer.

I'm starting to think you guys are hallucinating.........Easter Egg, Taxi?

Bottom right ..........very small, as small as one of these type written letters, and counter clockwise.. . . . . . .

graffiti could be a problem, or did you accidentally strip out the "taxi code" with a custom rom?
    I'll just have to use my Jedi Mind Tricks to force the little taxi to appear:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=79728
    I'll just have to use my Jedi Mind Tricks to force the little taxi to appear:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=79728

You are good! May the Force always be with you. And to mix my SF: Live Long and Prosper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Bottom right ..........very small, as small as one of these type written letters, and counter clockwise.. . . . . . .

graffiti could be a problem, or did you accidentally strip out the "taxi code" with a custom rom?
    I don't have a custom ROM, SprintPCS update 1.12. I did have Graffiti 1 prcs and GraffitiAnywhere installed but have since uninstalled them. I have three graffiti files:

Graffiti 2 Library
    Graffiti 2 Library_enUS
    Graffiti Shortcuts

Can anyone who has gotten the elusive Easter Egg to appear confirm that they have or do not have these files?

TIA
    ive seen the taxi many time, i was always so giddy and shocked that i never thought to tap it
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I don't have a custom ROM, SprintPCS update 1.12. I did have Graffiti 1 prcs and GraffitiAnywhere installed but have since uninstalled them. I have three graffiti files:

Graffiti 2 Library
    Graffiti 2 Library_enUS
    Graffiti Shortcuts

Can anyone who has gotten the elusive Easter Egg to appear confirm that they have or do not have these files?

TIA
    All I have is Graffiti Shortcuts.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Graffiti 2 Library
    Graffiti 2 Library_enUS
    Graffiti Shortcuts

I have Graffiti Anywhere and Grafitti Shortcuts. I do not have any of the other files you mention.

My easter egg is activated and I see the yellow taxi about 2 or 3 times a month. Just saw it today, in fact.
    Can someone post a picture using Snap of the Power screen with the easter egg in the lower right had corner?

@deanfx and arielmt, if your using Zlauncher's FileManager make sure that the "All" tab is selected so that both RAM and ROM files are shown. If your using FileZ, make sure ROM is checked in the upper right corner. Graffiti 2 Library and Graffiti 2 Library_enUS are ROM files, thus you must have them.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast