Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Hey PDA JEDI !

Not sure what you are up to here. . . .

Small counter clockwise circle in the lower right of the first screen you showed get's you the egg and random crossings of the Taxi. . . . .

TAXI! TAXI! is a program that requests the Taxi on command?

Cheers, Perry.
    Hey Perry...old friend

SHENANIGAN-
    Trickery, underhand action, intrigue, skulduggery

I'm up to SHENANIGANS...this is just one of my favorite threads.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.

(Interesting. . . . why did my smiley box disappear and why can I only see it under advanced options. . . . . .)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    system / prefs / power draw a very small counterclockwise circle in the bottom right corner of the screen

and wait . . . . . . . . . .

I have been waiting a month. . . and still no taxi

others, have seen theirs within a week

Cheers, Perry

I just got the easter egg to appear(clicked on it); do I have to wait for the taxi?
    Good things come to those that wait. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .
    This may be an unpopular question but, how do you get the taxi to stop coming? I know it's random so it is not very often as it is, but what if you don't want to wait for it anymore...happier knowing it's not coming?

I searched the forums like crazy for this, but it seems like everything is about how to get the taxi or the egg, not how to stop.
    --
    Pilot 5000--> PalmPilot Professional--> Palm III--> Palm IIIe--> Handspring Visor--> Treo600--> Treo650--> Treo680--> Treo650--> Treo680

US Robotics--> 3Com --> Palm --> Handspring --> Palm--> palmOne--> Palm/Access--> (bankruptcy?)
    Tap the easter egg and it will disappear
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456