Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ies/tongue.gif

Did you talk to patient HJS's family yet?

I understand the son doesn't want the father to have one, but his wife would like a series of additional pictures done with the Computerized Oxygenated Waveform x-ray system... http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ies/tongue.gif
    I just used the advanced imaging technology at the hospital to take a picture of the Taxi flying across my screen:

http://www.kidzworld.com/img/upload/...5i2_CT-4_w.jpg
    Edit: Very similar to the Crazy Taxi by Sega, Huh?
    Last edited by pda_jedi; 08/03/2005 at 06:37 AM.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    It's being driven by a Hindu: Stop desiring the Taxi and you will magically attain it ....

I have, I keep forgeting I have "set" the Easter Egg, until this thread pops into view again. . . .
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I saw the cab today! Waited 4 months for it. Worse than NYC.
    Seems like with PalmaryClock running in my cradle and always on, I see it once or twice a day...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Okay, I've got the easter egg there, now is there a way to get rid of it if I stop wanting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG
    Okay, I've got the easter egg there, now is there a way to get rid of it if I stop wanting it?
    Grasp Treo in hand, and give a firm crack over the counter. Peel back broken display, sprinkle with salt and be done....

Or you can just tap on the egg with your stylus.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    There is no cab. . . . .it does not like me. . . it will not appear. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    There is no cab. . . . .it does not like me. . . it will not appear. . .
    QUICK!!! Perry, look at your Treo! There it goes!!!!

Damn, too late.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #90  
    Hey, I've only seen the darn thing once since I started this thread. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/redface.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    QUICK!!! Perry, look at your Treo! There it goes!!!!

Damn, too late.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

ok, i am new to the 650. do you have to have grafitti for this to work? i have done everything to get this egg to pop up but nothing.
    Last edited by RadMonkeyX; 03/24/2006 at 03:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    saw the taxi again today, for the umpteenth time. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by RadMonkeyX
    ok, i am new to the 650. do you have to have grafitti for this to work? i have done everything to get this egg to pop up but nothing.
    Keep trying, It took me a while thinking that it wasnt working then just appeared. I then tapped it out of curiousity and shut it off, just to have to start over again. I was just randomly tryign different sized circles in the general area.
    Finally after reading through this whole entire thread, and repeatedly trying all day, I got the easter egg..... Now waiting for the Taxi **sigh**
    I never thought the taxi was such a big deal, didn't they have it in the Treo 300 too? I remember seeing an easter egg back then too...

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessOne
    Finally after reading through this whole entire thread, and repeatedly trying all day, I got the easter egg..... Now waiting for the Taxi **sigh**
    Don't wait....download taxitaxi and you cans ee it anytime you want

www.mobilityware.com
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    I never thought the taxi was such a big deal, didn't they have it in the Treo 300 too? I remember seeing an easter egg back then too...
    Ahh, my friend the easter egg goes all the way back to the original PalmPilot!

"The Taxi Easter Egg was put into the first version of Palm OS by it's original programmer"

http://www.mobilityware.com/Taxi.htm

Go Figure!
    Do you know the muffin man?
    Hey PDA JEDI !

Not sure what you are up to here. . . .

Small counter clockwise circle in the lower right of the first screen you showed get's you the egg and random crossings of the Taxi. . . . .

TAXI! TAXI! is a program that requests the Taxi on command?

Cheers, Perry.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast