Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    For some strange reason, I thought the same thing....
    Was just about to let you in on this

I just hit the red alert triangle
    BTundyMan seems strangely quiet now...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I read a lot of eBooks and that's one way to get the Taxi to drive by (even with little puffs coming from the exhaust!). In the book Piloting Palm the first appearance of the Taxi is described. Jeff Hawkins new nothing about it and it appeared 'out of nowhere' while he was demoing the Pilot. After that the easter egg activation was included to control the Taxi a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Oh wait....I just realized after looking at your other posts...BTman is

TUNDYCENTRAL
    Interesting, some people never quit.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Interesting, some people never quit.
    yep....good job mods!
    Tundy must be a misreable soul. No, make that psychotic. Anyone that is so obsessed that he must continue to reinvent himself on a discussion board, in order to beat up on an inanimate object, is rather frightening to me.

I know you're watching Tundy...seek help, before it's too late.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I've seen that damn cab twice today and once yesterday... usually when I am playing a game and I pause it for whatever reason... after about a minute of me not touching it... the cab drives on by...
    I've noticed a significant increase in CAB sightings after the Cingular upgrade, at least one or two a day. Anyone else?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I've noticed a significant increase in CAB sightings after the Cingular upgrade, at least one or two a day. Anyone else?
    Me too I thought in my case it was because I had my Treo on so much getting stuff installed back on my Treo.
    i finally caught it sunday. It came on just as I was setting back to sync and charge from my trip back home. When i saw it, I tried to hail it, but it just kept driving away...damn racial profiling

I couldnt stop laughing when i saw it...all this time I was wondering if I will ever see it, but at a time where i didnt care, boom it shows up
    8 weeks with the Easter Egg on (on the prior unit) and there was still nothin!

Maybe the refurbished replacement 650 will be kinder to me.. . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/29/2005 at 12:20 PM.
    I saw it yesterday for the first time. Was on the phone with the hubby, think I scared him when I started screaming "I saw the taxi!!". Heh, I was so happy.
    AIM: irksome234 MSN: lannie[at]gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    no, in fact i havent seen it since
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    8 weeks with the Easter Egg on (on the prior unit) and there was still nothin!

Maybe the refurbished replacement 650 will be kinder to me.. . . . .
    It's being driven by a Hindu: Stop desiring the Taxi and you will magically attain it ....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    It's being driven by a Hindu: Stop desiring the Taxi and you will magically attain it ....

whoever is drivin mine must have quit - still have never seen the thing. not on the 600 or my 650 -argh!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    My taxis are like London Busses - I go for weeks without seeing one, and then several of them appear within days.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    My taxis are like London Busses - I go for weeks without seeing one, and then several of them appear within days.
    I didn't think the new London Bus easter egg was in the latest software revision.

It was my understanding it was going to be coded into the software for the Treo700.

What is the activation sequence?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That's pretty neat Big_OTR_Fan.
    Hey Doc...

You just reminded me I should track down my physician brother, haven't heard from him in a bit...

Since there's a medical connection here, and since I've heard my brother yacking about different imaging technologies, 3 something this and that... I wonder if this fantastic imaging technology will be making a major impact on diagnostics?
    Yea,

Imaging....I just reveiwed this Computed Tomographic Brainogram of patient HJS obtained to evaluate his complaints of memory loss...

In his words....Doh
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast