Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you use Documents to Go -- you can free up to 4mb of internal memory with the following:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/25/2005 at 04:35 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Okay, for the 194 of you that have viewed this, thus far. . . was it old news or "new" news?

Cheers, Perry.
    It was old news, but it was new news the first time I saw your post about this. I'm sure many new users will find it very useful info.

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    It was old news, but it was new news the first time I saw your post about this. I'm sure many new users will find it very useful info.

I know there have been at least two happy campers. . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/26/2005 at 11:46 AM.
    hey... helped me out... thanks
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Okay, for the 194 of you that have viewed this, thus far. . . was it old news or "new" news?

Cheers, Perry.

Almost 200 more views, anybody else?

Cheers, Perry.
    Old News or New...Off Topic or On Topic...200 Views or 3,000 Views. Who really cares when fellow/female Treo users point the way to a 2MG to 4MG memory savings.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HairTrigger
    Old News or New...Off Topic or On Topic...200 Views or 3,000 Views. Who really cares when fellow/female Treo users point the way to a 2MG to 4MG memory savings.
    True enough. Aside from sticky note status, the questions were my way of recycling the post to the top of the pile(ervery 30 days of so). It seems to generate 500 to 1000 new views that way and several new happy "customers"!

By the way -- the avatar is of my daughter = joy = Treo ownership. I'm a 52 year old (male) dinosaur kicking around this forum. . . . . . . She's now 15 and in drivers ed!

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/28/2005 at 07:13 AM.
    The thread was started just 3 days ago, and you have posted 5 times. . .

Hardly a bump every 30 days, but it is for a good cause, so keep up the good work.

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    The thread was started just 3 days ago, and you have posted 5 times. . .

Hardly a bump every 30 days, but it is for a good cause, so keep up the good work.

Hey Tony! You need to consider the original thread that got bumped to General Software, as well:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=83240
    (Started May 03, 2005, currently at 2200 views.)

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/28/2005 at 08:30 AM.
    I found it on the website over two months ago, but keep posting, I am sure there are quite a few people that don't know these things. I know ten other attorneys who have a Treo 650 and not one of them knew they could run the apps from the memory card with the tool from Documents to Go. Even after I told them, I am sure they were too usure of their own computer ability they were afraid to add it. I also see many "new" treo 650 users not keeping the sd card in the treo, and only putting it in there when they think they need it. This has made no sense to me, but I see it often. I would understand if they didn't have the memory card, but if you have one, why keep it outside of your treo (these guys do not have multiple cards, just the one) when you can keep it in your treo and not misplace it?
    I've seen the other thread, too.

Here I go, bumping again. . .
    Worked great for me. Many thanks for resurrecting this topic -- I missed it previously.

Mike
    Since I'd never seen the thread before (how often to I look at the Software discussion forum), I'm grateful that it was reposted in the most heavily visited discussion forum. It worked great for me. Thanks.
    -- Josh
  15.    #15  
    CINGULAR USERS: Do not forget to run this tool again after your update and reload! (Loading the new Docs to Go update puts the DTG programs back in memory.)

Cheers, Perry

(Thanks, Grumpy21)
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/26/2005 at 12:32 PM.
  16.    #16  
    100 new views. . . . . . new news for anyone?
    It was news to me about 4 days ago, so you were pretty close.....
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    It was news to me about 4 days ago, so you were pretty close.....
    You just made Perry's day!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    free 23.7 meg
    hard reset
    OMG Perry. You have beaten this one to death. Maybe we should make this a sticky in your honour.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast