Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe
    OMG Perry. You have beaten this one to death. Maybe we should make this a sticky in your honour.
    If only I bring 4mb of memory into just one new soul's Treo, my day is complete!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    free 23.7 meg
    hard reset
    LOL

That's a good one!

Cheers, Perry
    I love your quick responses Perry. It's been 6 months dude ???

Where were you, jail ??
  4.    #24  
    It's called the the old 6 month recycle trick. Erase your response, repeat it, and the thread comes back to the top. I thought the wave of new purchasers might like to see this thread.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/20/2005 at 12:55 PM.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    I personally didn't like using DTG on the card. I use it so often that I want as much speed as I can and it takes a long enough time for DTG to index my SD card.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    I personally didn't like using DTG on the card. I use it so often that I want as much speed as I can and it takes a long enough time for DTG to index my SD card.
    Hi Slinky!

Strange. . . . I did not notice any difference b4 and after using the tool. . . anyway, I needed the 4mb.

Cheers, Perry.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe
    OMG Perry. You have beaten this one to death. Maybe we should make this a sticky in your honour.
    Sticky? Who said Sticky note?
    T hanks the resposting was of great help to me.
    Palm IIIc -> Palm V -> Sony Clie N610c -> Treo 650
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Hey Perry,

I'm one of those new upgrades. I didn't pay attention to this thread before. Tell me, is 3.7M enough to make your Treo Day? Made mine! I was at 2.2M and beginning to have trouble loading programs!

Thanks!

Mac

The horse isn't dead yet!
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    Yeah, I actually keep D2G in RAM (NVFS) too, for the speed. I can definitely tell the difference. I keep my documents in NVFS, too, for the speed. I still have 10 MB free, at least. But if I ever get low on space, I know what to do!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  11.    #31  
    Hey Mac! Great!

Do not forget to exit a spreadsheet rather than just jumping to another program. Doing so leaves the DTG program in memory again, taking up space. No problem though -- just run the tool again.

Cheers, Perry.
    Hey Perry....

Want to be my hero?

Tell me how to save the 2 megs of memory from leaving a document open and going to another app......

You would save me the extra work from closing the document....

Chuck
  13.    #33  
    Just call it Treo(recycle)Central.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12