1.    #1  
    I remember recording my own ringtones via Pref > Sounds & alerts > Tones > Manage > New but I just noticed that option is missing now. Is this the case with everyone? I wanted to add some kewl stuff...but it was not meant to be.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    i thought i had this option before also. now its gone, i dont understand since now you can use wav files for ringtones for favorites.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Hmmm... have you tired adding via blazer? Try recording a new wav via PA, Mvoice, soundrec etc to the card and open via blazer using file:\\\

See if blazer will let you still add the wav into sound manager app...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Hmmm... have you tired adding via blazer? Try recording a new wav via PA, Mvoice, soundrec etc to the card and open via blazer using file:\\\

See if blazer will let you still add the wav into sound manager app...
    i just wish i had this feature still, i know there are other ways to do it but it would be nice to just go to manage > new > rec wife sayin its me baby then assign it. just complaining a little
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  5.    #5  
    It was just so convenient to check new without downloading new software.....I was surprised no one mentioned it missing.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    It is still there for me. (unlocked GSM, recently upgraded to 1.28/1.13)
    Tap on the sounds application icon,
    Tap on the tones box (to the right of the highlighted one called "volume"
    "New" is to the left of the "manage" button.
    If you tap on the "manage" button there is still a "New" along the bottom row between the "done" and "send"
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn
    I remember recording my own ringtones via Pref > Sounds & alerts > Tones > Manage > New but I just noticed that option is missing now. Is this the case with everyone? I wanted to add some kewl stuff...but it was not meant to be.
    I didnt notice until reading this post: mine is also gone.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    me too :-(
    Yeah, I guess Sprint's ringtone business is dragging a--. So, it seems that Sprint has muscle's PalmOne into altering their software, once again.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Problem solved....take a look here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=88640