1.    #1  
    I am able to send via Bluetooth, contact information from the Treo 650 to the RAZR V3 using the "SEND" function in Agendus, but it would be nice to be able to lookup a number on the Treo 650 and have an option to dial through the RAZR via Bluetooth.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance!

NOTE: Posted previously in the wrong forum
    WOW, does the PIM on the Razr suck that bad?

Anyway, I think what you are talking about is possible on other non-smartphone palmos devices like the Tungsten, Zires etc. They come with a bundled phonelink app. I wonder if it is possible to port that app to the Treo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    The RAZR's PIM is VERY limited, but it works great as a phone (I can actually answer an incoming call while on another call WITHOUT having the Treo's mike go asleep or loosing both calls - GSM Cingular).

I have over 7,000 contacts in my Treo 650, I doubt there's any phone out there, smart or not that can handle such a large database so well as the Treo 650.

Using a combination T3 or Lifedrive with the RAZR could be a solution, but nothing beats the convenience of getting your email one handed in just seconds.

Most applications for other Palm devices use the Telephony Library which is either different or non existent on the Treo 650.