1.    #1  
    Has anyone (Shadowmite and others) done a custom ROM for the new firmware? I read where one version on customer ROM may have been v1.23 (the unofficial build floating around). If so where (URL) and instruction. If not, is there a knowledgeable person that is going to take this on. Sure would be great to get rid of 1) unused languages, 2) VersaMail, 3) Realplayer, 4) Welcome/Tour -- and a few others I missed. Thanks in advance to the gurus of the Treo 650 set......
    And don't forget to add the additional bluetooth car kit compatibility that the Sprint Treo 650 received and the GSM version did not!
    I have a stripped v1.28 taking out all the stuff Bob wanted without adding anything else in.

I also have one that adds SnapperMail, 2.27, Resco Explorer, BackupMan, and Power Run. If you email me at jctonetti@earthlink.net, I will send it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jctonett
    I have a stripped v1.28 taking out all the stuff Bob wanted without adding anything else in.

I also have one that adds SnapperMail, 2.27, Resco Explorer, BackupMan, and Power Run. If you email me at jctonetti@earthlink.net, I will send it to you.
    Any way you can add the BT drivers etc. from the new Sprint update into the GSM rom?
    bump
    Hi
    someone said the follow software can not putin ROM .

PenP
    PocketTunes
    4cast
    2day
    Phone Technician
    flight status
    keycaps 600
    pxaclocker
    mring

can not put in custom ROM , and I find maclock 165 also fail in ROM (after execute
    maclock will cause reset , Fatal error )
    Although I know people who've done this, I've talked to a couple of developers who do not recommend you put their launchers into ROM, either. I tried this with Launcher X, and it (or it combined with something else) made my Treo very unstable.

As a general rule, I try not to add stuff to ROM that has frequent upgrades, or updates itself as you add or subtract programs or data (i.e., Treo Voice Dialer). I believe there are people who've had success doing this, I'm just not one of them!