Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I just purchased a Parrot CK3100 Kit and need an ISO Adapter Cable for a 2005 Ford Five Hundred. Appreciate any help.
    You might want to private message mscmobiletech, I believe he stated that he had iso connectors for various vehicles at his shop.

click here to Private Message mscmobiletech

or you can do what I did with my F-150, you can buy ford male and female stereo interface harnesses and you can cut off your iso connectors on the parrot kit. Then you can make a splice harness on the workbench with the parrot wiring and the aftermarket ford male and female radio interface harnesses. For installation, you remove your factory radio, unplug the harness out of the back of the radio, plug it into one end of your splice harness, then plug the other end into the back of your radio and you are done! It is nice and clean, and you are not cutting a single factory Ford wire in your vehicle (perfect for leases, if thats your cup of tea)

How are you enjoying your Five Hundred? I drove a few of them for comfort evaluations. What a great car. I was really impressed with ride and seating. It had great interior and trunk room. Its gotta be the best bang for the buck in a full size family sedan out there.

hope this helped
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Car_Designer,

Thanks for the information. By the way, what were the part numbers for the harnesses you ordered from installer.com.

The Ford Five Hundred is a great car with lot's of inside room and great features. The only problem is that the car is underpowered. The 3L Duratec V6 doesn't provide enough hp. Other than that I love it.
    Last edited by jam200; 06/24/2005 at 08:59 PM.
    Here is a information page at installer.com about
    wiring harnesses for your Five Hundred:

click here for the five hundred page at installer.com

It looks like you need the same exact 2 harnesses that I got for my 2004 F-150

here is the "regular" harness that plugs into the harness that leads to the speakers in your vehicle. You would wire it so the parrot "output" goes here (the speakers in your car)

click here for the "regular" harness"

next you need the "reverse" harness which actually plugs into the back of your Five Hundred radio. This would send the output of your factory radio into the parrot kit.

click here for the "reverse" harness

I cut off the "ISO" connectors on the parrot kit and directly wired these regular and reverse harnesses to the parrot. Then I pulled out the radio, unplugged the harness out of the back, and then used this to splice the connection between the radio and the harness in the car.

If you are not comfortable doing it yourself, take it to a stereo/alarm/remote start/cell phone installation shop that you trust.

Good Luck!

P.S. I didnt notice that the Five Hundred was underpowered, but I have been accused of driving like a grandmother on a few occasions. The ones that I drove also had the CVT transmission. Maybe that makes a difference.

Enjoy your parrot kit...
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I have the six-speed tranny with the 3L. Would have prefered the Variable Tranny, but it's a company car. The variable tranny gives the best performance with the shifting of gears being noticiable to the driver.

I ordered the ISO Adapters from Siocommunications in Scotland and will have a audio car shop do the install. Thanks for your assistance.
    That is great that they specifically had a harness adapter that would fit a north american Five Hundred.

let us know how it comes out
    car_designer