1.    #1  
    I just ran across something and I don't know what caused it. For some strange reason, the "Send" function in ZLauncher has quit working somehow, someway after the 1.12 upgrade. You can select Beam and everything works fine. When you select Send, nothing happens. Nothing pops up, just nothing.

Still exploring this problem. Be interested if anyone else saw this.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    This is the funniest, weirdest, most coincidental thing that has ever happened to me. I have had this problem a couple times and just turned on my laptop to post this exact question! Low and behold, you are the first thread in the forum… weird.

Anyway, I’m having the same exact problem. I first noticed it when I tried to send a ringer to someone and my phone would do nothing. If I kept hitting send really fast, it would just reset. I was trying to send a contact today and nothing happened again. I’d hit “send” and nothing. Same thing with a picture, try to hit “send” and same thing- nothing. So anyone have any idea would be causing this with 1.12?
  3.    #3  
    OK, here's what was hanging it. I know this is going to come as a shock... a complete surprise to everyone, but I'm going to ask you to take a seat and hold on to the armrests.

Versamail.

I created an account in Versamail, and lo and behold, things started working.

Now I need to figure out why this worked.

I hate Versamail. Keeps getting in the way of *real* mail programs like Snappermail

[note: the above comment recklessly posted for no other reason than to start a "mail"-size flamewar again. I love those ]
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Hmmmm... I have Versamail and use Versamail. I have an account set up and have had an account set up and mine still does this??? What do you think?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I hard reset and restored from backup and mines working now... weird.