1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have the HBH-662 on a Sprint 650, with the 1.12 ROM update. I also have the "extra long ring" issue when connecting a call. I think I can live with that, even though may be a bit bothersome.
    However, I have noticed an issue that renders the callerID feature in my headset, more or less useless. On the headset: the callerID would display the number of the previous call instead of the actual incoming call. I seem to remember reading about something related to this issue (or this very same one) on this forum, yet a few searches returned no information.

Does anyone has any insight into resolving this problem? Would anyone venture to guess whether it's the headset or the 650 that fails to display/send the right info? Has anyone seen that thread I am refering to here?

Help is appreciated! Many thanks
    I had the same problem with my 660, and by deleting the 660 from trusted devices, resetting the headset, and repairing the problem has been fixed for me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
  3.    #3  
    02flhrci,
    yes! that did it. It took two re-pairings and soft resets, but it seems to be fine now. Many thanks!
    you're welcome...another thing to try would be to reset the headset itself and see if that alone fixes it. (Instructions to reset the headset are in the manual).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    I seem to remember reading on another forum here that if you hang up with the headset MF button the next call will show the actual number. If you hang up with the Treo red button the next call will show the previous call's number. I am not sure what happens if the other party hangs up first. Try it out and let me know if this is true or not and what happens when the other party hangs up as I am considering buying a HBH-660.
  6.    #6  
    jgm,
    I'll keep that in mind. Let's see if there is any correlation. Thanks for your thoughts!