1.    #1  
    Weird stuff going on in my native contacts database. When trying to change the "List By:" view within the Preferences menu option to "Company, Last Name" from "Last Name, First Name" I get a soft reset every single time and it defaults back to the "Last Name, First Name" view. Without being able to change this view, all of my newer contacts simply appear at the top of my contacts database list in no particular order. Not sure if this is related, but noticed this for the first time after upgrading to 1.12 (Sprint Treo 650). Any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    I tried uninstalling the contacts db using FileZ and then had Outlook contacts overwrite Treo. Still the same problem as above. Any suggestions?
  3.    #3  
    Just got a replacement 650 due to broken headset jack. Reinstalled everything but now I'm having this same contacts sorting bug as referenced above. For the life of me I can't remember how I resolved this the last time around. Anyone with a similar experience or thoughts as to how I can fix this?
    Works perfectly for me. Sounds like you might have a corrupted contact. Have you run fixaddressdb?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Sounds like you might have a corrupted contact. Have you run fixaddressdb?
    Just ran fixaddressdb but still having the same problem. Any other ideas?