1.    #1  
    Hello all-

I am a IT Consultant, and my clients are charged by time (30 MIN BLOCKS). I need an application that could manage my time for me. I have tried a few freeware applications, but none seem to do what i am looking for. All i really need is :

start time - marks time at begining of appointment.
    stop time - marks the end time
    notes - write down info about that appointment

if this could integrate with outlook or the info could be emailed, it would be great as well.

Any information is appreciated,

thanks

sideone
    You might want to check out an app called 'TimeKM' from Pensera - www.pensera.com - mostly for lawyers, but it might work in your world.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    You might want to check out an app called 'TimeKM' from Pensera - www.pensera.com - mostly for lawyers, but it might work in your world.
    Thanks for your reply. It sounds nice, but i think its a bit more than i need. I also cannot seem to locate a trial. Does anyone know another timekeeping application?

thanks,

Sideone.
    I have been using PicoTrak ( http://inertron.com/palm/ ) for years. It has changed names a couple of times, but it works great...
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I just moved from a Samsung I500 to the Treo 650 so I do not know of one that takes advantage of the Hi-Res or 'D' pad but I used Timesheet by Sankey v1.2 availabel at www.FreewarePalm.com. I found it to be very simple, yet complete for my needs. Basdd on the inital post it should fill the need. Good luck!

~~~ gottago ~~~
    Check-out T.E.A.K. (Time, Expense, Automobile Keeper). It does time, expenses, mileage, etc.:

www.eb7.com

I have used it for years. As a lawyer, I find it works very well...and integrates with
    a desktop companion.
  7. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    I just use the included calendar and start the description in every billable block of time with a job code followed by a dash. I sync to Outlook and when I need to bill I do a search in Outlook for that code-dash and export to Excel, add up the "duration" field and bill based on that. It would be too unwieldy if you had a lot of active files, but I find that for up to a dozen or so it works fine and it's free.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for all the updates! i think picotrak is just about what im looking for. i wish there were an app that would do this, but integrate into outlook calender or tasks.

sideone
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    check out AllTime from iambic software. it's simple and works. i've been using it for years. and i believe there is a demo available.

klowy
    Time Logger from Responsivesoftware.com. Expensive, but full featured, good conduit, and works great.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!