1.    #1  
    I find myself hiding my phone when I feel like I'm walking down the street if the neighborhood is questionable.

I definitely won't take it out if it's raining at all (and it's in a protective case).

I took my daughter to an amusement park and put the phone in my pocket. As we were riding on the roller coasters, I get all paranoid about what the vibration and jarring is going to do to my treo!

I've dropped it twice, and about had a heart attack each time that I pick it up to see that it's still in one piece and functional.

Maybe I just need counseling!

Do you find yourself protecting your unit?
    I do find that I pat for my beltclip holster whenever I leave a room, a building, a car . . . . . . to make sure it is still attached to my belt and that it contains my trusty sidekick. If not , it is an immediate 180.

Otherwise, I treat it like my wrist watch -- it's just part of me. Come to think of it, why do I need a wrist watch anymore?

Cheers, Perry
    I always protect my unit. But back to the phone. Assuming the avatar is a picture of your child, I would think your perspectives would be clearer. These TREOs can take a pretty good beating. Get the counseling
    Same here. I wore a jacket in the hot rain today just to protect it. I carry a Ziploc bag in my purse as well (hey, it rains a LOT in Florida this time of year). I do always have my earpiece in when walking stores, etc., and the cord wraps under my case so that's some precaution, one would have to unplug it somehow for me not to notice.

Pamela
    Quote Originally Posted by dsrlb
    Do you find yourself protecting your unit?
    Yes, thats why i use these...
    http://www.trojancondoms.com/posters...ItOn_large.jpg
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    It was slim pickins for you today!

Hey, careful there buddy, your gonna go over 4,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    It was slim pickins for you today!
    Yep...my variety pack is almost used up
    http://www.undercovercondoms.com/con...n-variety1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hey, careful their buddy, your gonna go over 4,000.
    What??? Already?!?!?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    No wonder monkey asses are red
    insurance!

yes 4k posts in 6 months must be a record.

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Unlike some other posters who wish to hijack this fine thread, allow me to answer.

My Treo is nakie most of the time. If it's raining, I may put it in the P1 leather case, otherwise, there's nothing like the cool air gently blowing across its sleek silvery-blue body.

mmmmm...Treo.

Hmm my wrist watch already busted....hit to many doorways walking through them....

so treo sits in my pocket in the innopocket case and my wrist sits bare....

problem is i still whack my wrists on a door....and no i don't need to lose weight.....I am already way way under.....no one would believe me if i told em...
    So Insertion, it looks like you wrap your Treo before insertion. Pun intended.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    So Insertion, it looks like you wrap your Treo before insertion. Pun intended.
    Like the original poster said...if I'm inserting my ummm...Treo into a ummm...strange neighborhood....then, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Like the original poster said...if I'm inserting my ummm...Treo into a ummm...strange neighborhood....then, yes.
    Ah, yeah. I don't. That must be why there is a fungus growing on my Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Ah, yeah. I don't. That must be why there is a fungus growing on my Treo.
    Unprotected Treoing can lead to many serious problems.
    No its not valuable (cause its just a lowly 600).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

At first, I was paranoid about my "new baby," to the point of taking my old Nokia instead when I knew I was going somewhere where it might get "hurt." But these days, I'm treating it like just another utility item. I even switched from the PalmOne "form Fit" case to the PalmOne "Leather Latch" case which leaves the Treo even more exposed. I prefer the feel of the "naked" device in my hand and find the keyboard much nicer to use without a plastic membrane between it and me. I figure it's going to get a few nicks and battlescars at some point anyway, so there's no point in coddling it all its life. I still use a screen protector, of course.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    I prefer the feel of the "naked" device in my hand and find the keyboard much nicer to use without a plastic membrane between it and me.
    You should try using Lambskin.
    I called my insurance company and had a plan taken out on my TREO in case it walks away...they call it "mysterious disappearance".....only $20 a year for $650 replacement....not bad I guess...helps me sleep at work..I mean night.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    Hmm my wrist watch already busted....hit to many doorways walking through them....

so treo sits in my pocket in the innopocket case and my wrist sits bare....

problem is i still whack my wrists on a door....and no i don't need to lose weight.....I am already way way under.....no one would believe me if i told em...
    You're just a complete KLUTZ?