1.    #1  
    I can delete "trusted" devices from my 650, but when I select to see all "known" devices, I can't find a way to delete these old devices. Call me a neat freak Is it possible to get rid of these?
    I'd love to know the same thing!
    There should be a file if you look in filez to delete this. Does anyone know what the name of this file is? I see several, but i don't want to delete the wrong one.
    Looks like "Bluetooth Device Cache" to me. FileZ will let you edit the file and view and/or delete individual entries, if you just want to remove specific devices.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    If I am not mistaken, there is a button in the recognized devices screen at the bottom called "info" as I remember (my phone is updating right now or I would check it for you). I think the delete button is there.
    Just gave a shot using FileZ to remove an old bluetooth headset from my list of devices. I would recommend copying the file to SD card first in case of trouble later, but so far it looks like aces for me. Good call, jetkins!
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse
    If I am not mistaken, there is a button in the recognized devices screen at the bottom called "info" as I remember (my phone is updating right now or I would check it for you). I think the delete button is there.
    It's "Details," but that's in the Trusted Devices list, not the "All known devices" list.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    Looks like "Bluetooth Device Cache" to me. FileZ will let you edit the file and view and/or delete individual entries, if you just want to remove specific devices.
    So that file will remove ALL known bluetooth devices or just a specific portion of them? It seems kinda silly that you can't easily remove "known" devices, but you can remove "trusted" devices. I guess removing the "trusted" device really just removes it from the trusted device list, but it stays in the known devices list. Now I've confused myself and I think I need a nap