1.    #1  
    I'm trying out Word Doc Converter with QED, and so far love the elegant simplicity of these programs. However, my Palm/User/Backup directory is piling up and getting cluttered. I tried creating sub-directories within Backup to sort the files (which include not just my new Doc files but lots of user-installed application-related files that don't have their own conduit), but after syncing, all the same files re-appear back in the main Back-up directory. Anybody have any ideas? Anybody understand what the heck I'm talking about?
    If you are creating subfolders without deleting the files from the Visor- they will reappear in the backup folder everytime after synching .

If you simply want to be able to restore a doc at a later date then I'd suggest moving it totally out of the Palm folders and putting them somewhere down in your My Documents folder; thus making it easier to back up to whatever back up system you use for your desktop.

You might want to consider getting a flash backup module - this will allow you to keep them on the springboard instead of your desktop altogether and then you don't have to worry about moving them etc.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.