Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks, I appreciate any suggestions.
    However; disabling JavaScript in Blazer didn't work.
    Perhaps I will try disabling JavaScript with different browsers.
    I will post any success.
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    From reading some other threads, it may be worth a try to disable Javascript in Blazer -see if that works.
    Tried it just now - still not able to connect. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
    I suspect the problem is that this web site is using Java. That's a general problem for browsers that work on the 650 (or 600 for that matter). You might contact them and let them know that you can't use their web site because of this.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    The only browser that seems to work is Webviewer.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I have tried to get Webviewer.
    MVT, If your positive it works, I really would like to get it going!
    As far as WebViewer v.4.0 Couldn’t even get it registered.
    I will try again and post my results.
    Just call me Berd.
    As far as WebViewer v.4.0 Couldn’t even get it registered.
    I get the message "Error - This product is no longer available for trial use or purchase."
    Just call me Berd.
    I really wish Wells Fargo would fix this but for the time being I've been using PalmVNC to connect to my home computer (which has RealVNC installed) and using Firefox on my PC to access Wells Fargo. It isn't the most elegant solution but it does work (and faster IMO).
    Very clever jocamero - I'll be giving this a try.
    laurie,
    let us know how it goes.
    Just call me Berd.
    Will do. I've got to get UltraVNC loaded on my home computer and the link set up to the Treo. I should have time to do this tonight.
    I'd be ineresting in hearing about how UltraVNC will 'scale' your desktop; let us know. I never could imagine how 2560x1024 could scale to a 320x320 sized screen.
    Ran out of time to try this last night. I'll post as soon as I get a minute to try this.
    Got it working finally. There are a few hoops to jump through to get UltraVNC configured, PalmVNC configured, router configured, head on straight etc. There are some very good and accurate instructions on this forum to do all of that so I won't repeat. But the bottom line is, I can use it to access Wells Fargo on-line! It's very cool. It's also very slow, but that is a tradeoff I'm willing to accept to get access to bank info while away from the computer. Thanks again jocamero for being clever and finding this solution.
    Used: UltraVNC, no-ip, locked Cingular Treo

Laurie
    Thanks Laurie,
    Slow access is better than no access.
    I will give it a try.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Thanks Laurie,
    Slow access is better than no access.
    I will give it a try.
    Let me know if I can help.
    Webviewer definitely works but they stopped selling it.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Looks like it's available @ Handago for $19.99 ?

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...roductId=41856
    Quote Originally Posted by jocamero
    Looks like it's available @ Handago for $19.99 ?

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...roductId=41856
    Buy it, and tell us how you like it.
    Just call me Berd.
    I checked out WebViewer on Handango and at the ReqWireless site. WebViewer is no longer for sale anywhere.
    I think I'll stick with VNC =) Last thing I need is another program to access only one website. hehe
    It's too bad Wells Fargo can't just create a handheld optimized site. (Or let us use the existing one.) Anyone ever done one of those online petitions with any success? http://www.petitiononline.com/
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast