Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I've just received my Verizon 650 and unlike my unlocked GSM 650, I can't seem to send a photo with any other app (like Agendus Mail) other than bluetooth or MMS; these are the only two options I get when I try to send a photo. I've tried the obvious route of changing the preferences in both Agendus and standard prefs but to no avail. Any suggestions out there?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Try sending from the picture application or SplashPhoto if you have it.
    Verizon changed the photo program to have it send the photos with the MMS software only...However, if you send a new email from your mail software, and send an attachment from there, it will work just like normal.

Works in Versamail anyway...Just send a new email, and select the attachment button...find the photo...and send as usual.
    Verizon doesn't supply a real email program. Too bad they changed it since MMS seldom works on Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    Verizon doesn't supply a real email program. Too bad they changed it since MMS seldom works on Verizon.
    Mail & wireless sync are both standard apps included with the VZ T650....
    It even allows for email to be received via "push"... so u don't have to go get it every 15 minutes...
    With the 600 they didn't include the standard Versamail email program that all other carriers provided. I'm on a Mac so the wireless sync (at that time at least) didn't do me any good since it required a PC to be constantly on. I assume they've fixed the constant pinging problems.