1.    #1  
    So I'm trying to install a 3rd party app (referenced in this thread)

But when I perform a HotSync on my PC, the items in my QuickInstall Que do not transfer over to the treo. argh.
    Right click on the Hot Sync icon in your system tray (in the lower right corner.)

Select custom.

Is the setting for "Quick Install" set to "synchronize files"?

If not highlight it and choose "change." Then check the box for "synchronize files" as well as "set as default."

The choose "ok" and "done." Then try hot syncing.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Right click on the Hot Sync icon in your system tray (in the lower right corner.)

Select custom.

Is the setting for "Quick Install" set to "synchronize files"?

If not highlight it and choose "change." Then check the box for "synchronize files" as well as "set as default."

The choose "ok" and "done." Then try hot syncing.

No luck. Did what you said. Still nothing. Here is my log:

HotSync operation started for Nick's Treo 650 on 06/23/05 15:32:06

OK Quick Install
    Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    OK VersaMail with 8 message(s)

OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    - Recovery Sync
    OK Outlook Calendar
    Outlook Contacts
    - Recovery Sync
    OK Outlook Contacts
    Outlook Tasks
    - Desktop overwrite HH Sync
    OK Outlook Tasks
    Outlook Notes