1.    #1  
    You may be wondering what these three have in common...

I have a 650 that I use on T-Mobile. I upgraded the ROM over the weekend, things seem to be working ok.

T-Mobile recently changed their network voicemail notification from a text message to turning on the voicemail symbol and triggering an alert that there is voicemail.

Today, for the first time since upgrading the ROM, I got a voicemail. And my Treo seemed to go into soft-reset recycle. The symbol came up, and the Treo reset, and when the phone powered up after the reset, it reset again a few seconds later. I tried a hard-reset, and with no data in the phone at all, saw the same behaviour. I called and retrieved (and deleted) the voicemail, and the behavior seems to have gone away.

Anyone else seeing this kind of behaviour??
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Where are you located? I'm in Boston and still see the SMS text message.
    In Dallas and I still get the SMS text...
    hey, i've been getting the vmail indicator for some time now. Typically, I'll notice it through TakePhone.
    There was a post a while back that had a roll out schedule for the voicemail change on T-Mobile and I can't find it now. I'm in Phoenix and it was supposed to happen 5-5 but I still get the SMS. It started on the West Coast a few months ago.
  6.    #6  
    Ok, now I've had a little more time to trouble shoot. The phone is resetting everytime I get an incoming call. I thought it might be a conflict with Datebk5's alarm handling, and turned it off, but still have the problems.

However, I have done another hard reset, and retested, and the behaviour goes away (things work correctly).

SO, I am now rolling back my Palm to Sunday night after I did the upgrade and know everything was working (via Backupbuddy 2), and hopefully will be able to also get rid of whatever software glitch I introduced in the last few days...

BTW, I am in Denver ... I guess T-Mobile is doing a rolling upgrade of voicemail...
    I'm using a unlocked CNG T650 on the T-mobile network in Las Vegas. After the 1.28 upgrade, my v-mail notification has changed from a yellow envelop icon to the "o-o" symbol. (did not know how else to make or describe that symbol)

No resetting.
    10/10/04 Ebayed my T600 ...
    I want my Treo 650 !!
    Got my unlocked T650 3/31/05
    CNG Unlocked 650 on TMo Network