1.    #1  
    Ok I searched and didn't find my answer. I'm one FREE app away from finishing this TREO 650 the way it should have been when it rolled off the line...

I use YAHM and sysbeep hack to stop the dreaded key popping noise from returning...FREE

I use RadioState to restore the Phoneradio after a reset...FREE

I use Mreset to be able to reset the dang thing without having to pop the case and crap...FREE

I use LEDoff to stop the annoying flashing green light...FREE

I use PrefeoSA to stop the battery alerts(doesn't a battery alert use more power than not a battery alert?)...FREE

Now for my final one, restoring the handset volume to maximum after a reset... I use volume care and it works but I'm so not wanting to buy it. I know don't be a cheap *** and support the community but,... I'm one free one away c'mon... Anyone?

Now of course these wouldn't be an issue if the phone didn't reset or need to be reset so much. But I've already accepted that now and use look at me to schedule a reset every night at 2am and while I use RadioState it doesn't make a noise...FREE
    Quote Originally Posted by juice
    I use YAHM and sysbeep hack to stop the dreaded key popping noise from returning...FREE
    Got a link to that? The system beeps have been bugging me for a while...
    I use Mreset to be able to reset the dang thing without having to pop the case and crap...FREE
    YAHM has a "Soft Reset" command in its menu.
    I use PrefeoSA to stop the battery alerts(doesn't a battery alert use more power than not a battery alert?)...FREE
    I don't recall what the battery alert does. Does it automatically turn the screen on? If not, then no, not really.
  3.    #3  
    The battery alert does turn the screen on and makes a noise.
    Mreset is one touch reset.

Here's a link to the sysbeephack for YAHM http://kingofdetroit.com/treo/prc/beephack5.prc
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Hi ...
    Dose you have the sysbeephack version 1.0.3?

i tried the 1.0.4 version and it resets my palm Centro, i read on web that version 1.0.3 works very well with no resets and i searched the the web looking for thesysbeephack version 1.0.3 with no luck and i didnt found it anywhere.

so please if you or anybody have it to send it to my email address:
    amjzho@gmail.com

many thanks in advance