1.    #1  
    Based on what I have read in some of these postings this is definitely a newbie question, but here it goes anyways.

I am using the Treo 650 and a 1GB SD card. I am trying to figure out how to get programs or files that I put on the Treo or the card off of either one. I would assume that normally it would list the programs on your treo and you would just select them and click on remove - but it has nothing listed in either list (but I know for a fact there are programs on the 650 and mp3's on the card).

How do I get these things off?

Thanks for taking the time to help a new treo 650 user out!!
    Are you using a third party launcher like Z Launcher?

What apps are you trying to remove? If they don't show up under "delete" you'll probably need to use a file manager like FileZ to remove them.
    ...and it helps to post in the right forum as well.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If you are using the standard palm os shell, then just press file > delete and select the app you want to delete. If you are using a 3rd party launcher like Zlauncher, then you can use that apps delete tool.

Also, it is recommended to use a 3rd party uninstall utility like Northglide's suite to keep the treo clean:

http://www.northglide.com/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    ...and it helps to post in the right forum as well.
    Don't you mean
    ......and it helps to post in the right forum as well

It is his first post and he was polite