1. tsy
    I have a palmone unlocked GSM phone which I upgraded to 1.28 with no difficulty. Memory is great no resets. Have 1 problem though. Can't seem to access call log anymore. Used to do this by pressing phone once then use the 5 way navigator. Now when I press the phone button I see a momentary flash of the call log screen and it disappears. Is there a work around for this. The only way I can get to call log now is thru takephone. Will appreciate help from the resident treocentral gurus.
    It wroks okay for me. I suspect some kind of weird software conflict with a third-party app.
    The same thing happened to me with clock+, and I found a thread here on Datebk5, which also does the same thing - it harvests the green phone button. The makers of Datebk 5 have a program posted on their website called resetphonebutton.prc that takes care of the problem. I don't know how to link a thread to this message, but do a search here or on google for that program name.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsy
    I have a palmone unlocked GSM phone which I upgraded to 1.28 with no difficulty. Memory is great no resets. Have 1 problem though. Can't seem to access call log anymore. Used to do this by pressing phone once then use the 5 way navigator. Now when I press the phone button I see a momentary flash of the call log screen and it disappears. Is there a work around for this. The only way I can get to call log now is thru takephone. Will appreciate help from the resident treocentral gurus.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
  4. tsy
    I don't think it is due to 3rd party apps. I am using the same 3rd party programs as before the upgrade.... The green phone button has not been hijacked but just can't get into call log. If I press it twice quickly, I still can call the last number.. I'll try the reset phone prc anyway to see if it works.