1.    #1  
    I am starting to question whether or not I'm experiencing a problem w/ my T650.

The last few days, when I am calling from my T650 to my Wife's Cellphone (VZW), the convo will go great, but then, at about 10 minutes into the convo, she claims that she does not hear me at all (as if I had muted her... but not!!!). I will say anything to let her know I hear her, but she doesn't hear me, so I hang up.

My Wife uses a LGVX4400. When this has happened, I have told her that something must be wrong w/ her phone causing this issue, as I don't recall this issue happening when I talk to other people on my T650. This has been going on about a week now.

So, today I call my Wife at home on my T650, & what I explained above happened again!!!

Has anyone experienced this phenomenon on/with their T650 and/or have any advice/input???

TIA...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  2.    #2  
    I am starting to question whether or not I'm experiencing a problem w/ my T650.

The last few days, when I am calling from my T650 to my Wife's Cellphone (VZW), the convo will go great, but then, at about 10 minutes into the convo, she claims that she does not hear me at all (as if I had muted her... but not!!!). I will say anything to let her know I hear her, but she doesn't hear me, so I hang up.

My Wife uses a LGVX4400. When this has happened, I have told her that something must be wrong w/ her phone causing this issue, as I don't recall this issue happening when I talk to other people on my T650. This has been going on about a week now.

So, today I call my Wife at home on my T650, & what I explained above happened again!!!

Has anyone experienced this phenomenon on/with their T650 and/or have any advice/input???

TIA...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!