Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Agendus is alright, definitely a step up from the standard install PIM but it's still not up to par with software I've seen for PPC. Are there any other step ups from agendus?

Thanks
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    What excactly do you miss in Agendus - which is present in the PPC PIM software you are referring to?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    What excactly do you miss in Agendus - which is present in the PPC PIM software you are referring to?
    I am wondering the same thing?

Check out Datebk5
    If you want a true PIM solution Datebk is not a replacement for Agendus.
    I do not know what Machx wants, but I would like to be able to associate contacts such as:

1. Family-Wife, Husband Children so that when you are in one it is associated with the others.
    2. Organization-those working for the same company so when you know who owns the company, but trying to find related staff.

SPG
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    sorry for not checking back that early.

Some stuff that I don't like about Agendus:
    1. it's not really that slick..or clean looking. PPC was easier on the eyes.
    2. past due tasks dissappear off the list view instead of persisting
    3. I don't like the contacts screen at all, I much prefer the standard one.
    4. I don't like the mail app, I wish you could remove parts that you don't like and use the ones you do.
    I use KeySuite and love it.

It allows me to link contacts and have multiple databases for contacts, date book, notes and to-do's. This allows me to keep my family's calendar separate from mine, and keep my business information separate from my personal information.