1.    #1  
    Hmmm... Palm stock (PLMO) is up about 8% since the Treo 650 firmware patches were released last June 17. The stock is now at its highest level since Feb 2005. Does this mean that the stock market is starting to believe in the Treo 650?
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    The stock is and will continue to be worthless. Despite my love for the TREO and the operating system we must not forget the 10 for 1 reverse split, the market forced merger with Handspring and a dozen other events that have made this stock a long time loser. It will always be on the edge of extinction.
    like anything, it's relative.

If u owned the stock prior to the reverse, ur screwed. If your just thinking of investing now, ur getting in at a 'low' point, and may make money.

it's all relative.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Get in now and watch it go lower still. You will no see no intermediate sustainable gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by crenshaw
    Hmmm... Palm stock (PLMO) is up about 8% since the Treo 650 firmware patches were released last June 17. The stock is now at its highest level since Feb 2005. Does this mean that the stock market is starting to believe in the Treo 650?
    Everyone on Wall Street uses the 650. If you able to, take a look around downtown Manhattan. Suit after suit talking and typing on their Treos. (and I though I was cool, pff!)

Of course their stock went up!
    Cingular 680