1.    #1  
    I have been using the Treo 600 for a year now and have been accessing my Outlook email (using versamail 2.7) through myemail on T-mobile because I have Outlook Web Access. However, I have now upgraded to the Treo 650 and have setup versamail 3.0 on the Treo 650 with the exact same settings as the 600.

Although I can "get" email fine, I cannot send email. If i check the esmtp on versamail, it will allow me to send and appears to go, but then somehow gets delayed and i get a notification back on outlook on my work computer that it has been delayed and then eventually just fails. If I uncheck the esmtp, WHICH WAS NEVER CHECKED ON THE 600, it won't send at all and I get error 554.

I also have my aol email working using the imap settings on versamail with no problem.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening??

P.S.:

I'm so frustrated with the email on the 650!! I've tried using movian and it says it's connected to my firewall, but I can't seem to ping the exchange server or anyother server once connected! any suggestions here? Or any suggestions at all with email for Outlook/Exchange 2003 using Cisco 3000
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I Had the same problem and created a new account after clearing out 3 Multimail folders in the Palm Versamail folder. I got some great help from tech support and it now works great.
    Never underestimate the power of freedom!

Treo 600, 650, 700P and now 755P.
    Are you locked into Versamail? Does your Exchange server (assuming Exchange) support IMAP? If it's no/yes then may I suggest ChatterMail. I went from Snapper on the 600 to Versamail on the 650... Then found Chatter... Mst say I have never been happier.

If you're getting error 554 (which is a generic failed response) I have to assume something is wrong with you authentcating to the server. What method does your server use to ensure you're allowed to use SMTP? I assume it's Exchange, is that correct?
    Sprint Treo 700wx on Minneapolis network
    HDTV event and product coverage with industry interviews at TechnologyEvangelist.com
  4.    #4  
    Nptski, what was the work around that t-mo tech support suggested...nothing seems to work for me from their end.

Silverdragon, I am using exchange server, but we don't use IMAP. I am so desperate for a solution.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!