1.    #1  
    my treo 650 constantly shut off. it's weird sometimes its when i put the stylists back in the hole. but for the most part is just says good by
    please advise
    Mike
    Mike, maybe it doesn't like you?

If you want a decent response, you might try giving some details surrounding your problem.
    Maybe your battery has a bad connection. That is the only thing I could think of that the stylus could cause. A better title would be "My Treo 650 is Shutting Itself Off". Some people might have experience with this problem and be able to help. But if the title is just "T650" they do not know anything because the entire forums is about the Treo 650.

Just trying to help!

Good luck!
    Sorry Mike...I gotta agree with the boys. In fact, you're lucky I even clicked on this thread. I was only thinking "What kind of person would make such a general title?"

As for your problem, there are more threads about this topic than they are boys in Michael Jackson's bedroom...it's a common problem (just not always the same resolution). Do a search and I'm sure you'll come up with something.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mmb88
    my treo 650 constantly shut off. it's weird sometimes its when i put the stylists back in the hole. but for the most part is just says good by
    please advise
    Mike
    Would this be your hair stylist? Wardrobe stylist? If I were your stylist, and you kept shoving me in some hole, I'd say a Hell of lot more than good-bye!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Would this be your hair stylist? Wardrobe stylist? If I were your stylist, and you kept shoving me in some hole, I'd say a Hell of lot more than good-bye!
    This coming from a guy with hair like Don King
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    LMAO! Love it.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Maybe the stylist needs a little Lube...
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    This coming from a guy with hair like Don King
    That's why he knows. His stylist said much more than just good-bye.
    if you kept shoving me in some hole, I'd say a Hell of lot more than good-bye!
    That's not what you say to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    That's not what you say to me...
    No, it's not...but you are straying off topic, Woman! Can you help this poor soul with his/her stylist? Perhaps direct them to the girl that does your waxing?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    No, it's not...but you are straying off topic, Woman! Can you help this poor soul with his/her stylist? Perhaps direct them to the girl that does your waxing?
    I think "Mike" is a HE, and I wouldn't subject my wax tech to his abusive ways...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I think "Mike" is a HE, and I wouldn't subject my wax tech to his abusive ways...

Can we rename the thread to "Waxing my Treo 650"
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!