Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    So.... was anything ever confirmed about Flash mode and hanging up on 1 party during 3way? I've done all the searching I can and have found nothing.

Today I tried and I was able to disconnect the person that I added onto a 3way call, which people said they weren't able to do. Am I just late to the game?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    OK... I'm really confused now... Up until Thursday of last week.. "Flash Mode" did not appear on my phone... On Saturday... I am on a call and hit the Green button to bring up the main dial pad so I can access my favorites buttons (As I pretty much do ALL the time while on calls).... BUT all of a sudden "FLASH MODE"!!!

I have not installed/added/updated/restored ANYTHING to my phone in months....!!!

I am ABSOLUTELY sure that it did NOTwork a week before... I know this because I have weekly conf calls where I am the one who ALWAYS makes two calls from my phone....

This thing just appeared like a Virus or something.....
    Ok... What's going on here now?!?!?! Now it's not working again..!!!!

This does not make any sence.... I have not even done a sync of my phone since last week (Since I noticed it happening)

BTW: I did not have to hold the button for the 4 secs as others reported... I worked by just a single press.... Now it does not work even if held for a minute(Tested)
    Today, after 4 month(6 days shy...) "Flash Mode" is now back.... Why??

Anyone else...???
    lol... mine has always been there. Granted I got my phone (used) and it already had 1.12 on it, tho I think the person I got it from said when they got it 1.08 was on.

Flash mode comes in handy for making sure the line is clear after disconnecting some1 from a 3way call, but it's useless for making another call.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345