1.    #1  
    This just started happening today. Every time a new hour begins, my treo feels the need to start out fresh. After each reset ##377 blames the reset on whatever application I was in last.

I haven't added or deleted any software for a day or so. I updated to Sprint 1.12 on Friday and had one reset over the weekend that totally erased all of my preferences and settings (not hard, not soft, but semi-firm reset?).

Any suggestions? http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...s/confused.gif
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Sounds to me like there's something wrong with Versamail. Just a guess, but I bet the database is corupt and downloading your email and choking on it. Delete your Versamail account and re-add it and you should be fine.
    its versamail. had same problem when i upg to 1.28. your old settings are conflicting with the new ver of versamail. i followed the palm directions of deleting certain files with filez, and its fine now. mine were every hour on the 1/2 hour (my sync is set hourly 830 to 530)
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys.

I didn't actually have to delete anything because that "semi-firm reset" erased ALL of my Versamail data. When I re-synced my treo to get the settings back it screwed up my username/password info for the accounts. Once I set the auto-sync for accounts that's when the resets started. I just went in and re-entered all of my account data and all is well!!

This forum rocks!
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey