1.    #1  
    There may be a simple answer to this, but I am trying to set the name for the return email on Versamail for my boss. His password is the underlying email address, and this is what is showing up as a return email on outgoing messages. But we have webhosting with Earthlink and a domain name for our email that is associated with each email address. So, rather than xyz@earthlink.net, for example, the email addresses we use are xyz@ourdomainname.com. In Outlook Express, we can designate that specific email address on all outgoing messages, but I am not sure how to do this in Versamail.

Thanks!
    In Versamail, Options/Preferences Reply Options you can select the name and email address that will be used for replys. Is that what you were looking for?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, thanks! (I knew there would be a simple answer, but I just couldn't find it!)
    This only appears to work on original messages that you send from Versamail, but not on messages that you reply to or that your forward.

For example I have this preference set to "me@work.com" (because I frequently have the email that I receive there redirected to my Treo). If I send a new email from Versamail the recipient sees it as from me@work.com. However if I reply or forward an email that I've received, it shows up to the recipient as from me@sprintpcs.com. So if I get into a back and forth discussion that was originally directed to my work account it transitions to directly to my Treo (I'd prefer that it was invisible that I was replying from my Treo).

It seems like this is new with VersaMail v 3.1B, unless I just didn't notice it before.

Anyone know of a fix for this or if Palm is working on it?

-Tim